Peruvian Connection Excursion:
Prepared for: Individuals who want to explore the coast of Peru and want to take their Surfing to the next level.
- Surfboards & wetsuits.
- Certified Instructors for a 2 hour lesson.
- 1hr rental after lesson.
- Optional tour of nightlife or visits to restaurants in Lima.
where you will be surfing:
- Makaha beach: Located in the Miraflores district, is where you will be mostly learning. Mainly a good learning spot and a lot of history as well, since this it's the cradle of Peruvian surf culture. Weekend crowds, but the shifting line-up soaks up plenty of surfers.
- Redonondo beach: Located on the other side of Makaha is a left hand breaking wave unlike Makaha beach that predominantly breaks right.
- Punta Hermosa: depending on progress in Makaha, and if waves are no more than 5ft, then you will be able to surf the home of world champion Sofia Mulanovich. This powerful right hander will take your surfing to new heights.
- Cerro Azul: It wouldn't be a surf safari without visiting this classic beautiful, long left handed point break, just ask the "Beach boys".
7 day package: $975
Per day: $150
Book your excursion today: Email Sierrasurfschool@gmail.com to reserve your time.
*Food & beverages not included although we will take you to a restaurant for dinner, we can also recommend local places that are not only easy on your wallet but give you great traditional Peruvian dishes all organic of course.
*Lodging is available upon request. A single private room that includes a locker is $23 per night. A mixed male/female dorm room which also includes a locker is $17 per night. This hostel is located in a nice, clean and safe location in Miraflores. All booking fees included.